We provide a variety of services to nearly 370,000 residential households. This information will help you get the full benefit of our programs.
- New customers should receive a brown trash cart, a blue recycling cart and a green organics cart. If you do not have these three, please call 3-1-1.
- The brown cart comes in small, medium and large. The blue and green carts come in small and large.
- Our collection services are billed through CPS Energy. Customers pay a collection fee based on the size of their brown trash cart. There is no additional fee for collecting the blue recycling cart or the green organics cart.
- Customers may downsize their brown trash cart and reduce their monthly collection fee. Customers may also request additional carts. Fees may apply.
- Customers, and residents in some multi-family complexes such as apartments, also pay the ‘environmental fee’. This allows access to our various Drop-Off Centers. Check for this on your CPS Energy bill.
- Trash is collected on one day of the week and recycling and organics are collected together on a different day.
- For news, announcements and updates, we recommend you follow us on FaceBook.
- You may receive a cart tag, door hanger or flyer in the mail. Learn what those mean.
- Report all issues to 3-1-1.