Curbside bulky item collection is provided twice per year. Customers receive notification on a door hanger of their week of collection 7-10 days before collection begins. These guidelines apply:
- The date on the door hanger states when your brush pile should be set out. It is NOT the actual day of collection. Collections can take up to a week to complete.
- Bulky piles should be no more than eight cubic yards and placed within eight feet of the curb.
- Piles should be ready for pickup no later than 7:00 am on the Monday of the scheduled collection week.
- Residents can schedule an out of cycle bulky item pick up for a fee by calling 3-1-1.
- Piles should not be obstructed, in front of parked cars or under low hanging tree limbs.
- Do not place any material on vacant lots.
- Hazardous materials are not accepted.
- Construction materials are not accepted.
- Up to six passenger car tires are accepted. Commercial tires are not accepted.
Residents will be in violation of City Code, Chapter 14 and may receive a fine of up to $2,000.00 per day along with collection and disposal fees if their pile contains brush, construction or remodeling debris, hazardous materials, mirrors/glass, vehicle parts or electronics. Piles should also not be obstructed or set out after crews have passed the residence.